Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Baked Chicken a Parmesan 21 Day Fix approved


We love Chicken Parm in this house so tonight I made it so it fits into 21 Day Fix Eating plan.  It was very you my I have to say.
This is all made from scratch after work.  So that means it did not take long at all.
I always thought making something homage would take hours but it didn't.  
So let's start with the chicken 
Baked Chicken Parm recipe: 
**************************************************
Chicken 
**************************************************
8 chicken tenders 
4 slices of whole grain bread 
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning 
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder 
Pinch of red pepper flakes 
4 tsp of EVOO 
2 blue containers of parm cheese 
Directions 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Take the 4 slices of whole grain bread and toasted.  Then ran it thought my food processor to make bread crumbs.

This was very easy.  I then added Italian about 1tablespoon of Italian seasoning to the crumbs, 1tsp of garlic powder and 1 tsp of onion powder. Next add the cheese. 
 Then in another bowl I added 4 tsp of EVOO.  Dipped your chicken into the EVOO, then into the bread crumb mixture. 
Place onto baking sheet... Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes 

Now for the sauce 

**************************************************
1 28oz can crushed tomatoes 
1 14.5 oz can of tomato sauce 
I used fresh oregano basil and parsley about 2 tbsp each... You could add dry of each of these as well
2 tsp of garlic powder 
**************************************************
Directions 
Mix all in a pot and cook on medium high until it starts to bubble turn down to low for about 30 min.  

Now onto the "pasta"
Yep that's right it is zucchini!!! Have you tried a veggitti?  You can make noodles out of veggies with it... 1 word: amazing!!! 
So any way... I used 3 zucchini to make enough for 4 servings. 

Now sauté the "pasta" in 4 teaspoons of EVOO and some garlic for about 2-4 minutes. 
Plate you meal now...
1 green with the zucchini pasta
1 red chicken (slice it) 
Pour sauce on top (maybe 1/4 cup you can count it as a green) 


21 Day Fix has been a wonderful program!  I've seen lot of positive changes with my body!  If you are interested in learning more about 21 Day Fix email me!!! This program is changing lives... Including mine! 

Jlmclucas1107@Gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment