Sunday, June 8, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 1

I have been wanting to start 21 Day Fix since the day it came out.  I have struggled with my choices in food for ever.  When I was in high school I would eat a whole large pizza after school before cheerleading practice and then stop and get french fries on my way home. See nothing there was about healthy eating.  I keep trying to do better but just can not stay away from eating just one French fry... or 2 or 3 or 4 or a lot more.  This week I was able to do so... not once but 2 times I was able not to eat a french fry. The only way I am going to do this program is it I give it my all...so that means no french fries.  
So here it is my before pictures... I want to share these (way out of my confront zone) because I need to show where I am now. 
When I looked at these picture I was mortified at them (I hate to say) I know that I have done a lot of work but I thought I looked better than this.I was then reminded by my husband that I have changed a lot over the last 6 months and this is the 1st time I took my before picture with a program without a tank top on.  You can really see everything that way (lol). 
The 1st week was GREAT... I ate so much food at every meal.  I knew that I was not eating enough and eating the right food at the right amount really will help with weight loss.  21 Day fix has changed how we eat in our house and it has only been one week. I am now paying attention to make sure we are all eating enough fruits... but not 2 much (3 purple containers a day for me) and veggies... we now have a veggie with every dinner and snacks at night.  My 5 year old has even tried new veggies each night.  Protein has always been my biggest problem.  When I figured out how many of each container I need and I saw that I need 4 reds (protein) I thought to myself, "how am I going to eat all of that... but I have.  my favorite snack is Greek Yogurt with coconut and chocolate chips... Yummy
Simple recipe
1 red of plain Greek yogurt
1 orange of coconut
1-2 teaspoons of chocolate chips
 I have added a drizzle of pure maple syrup my uncle makes to add some sweetness
Super Yummy!!! it is a must try. 
Here is a video to share what my week was like.  I am loving this program and can not wait to see my results after 21 Days.  After Week 1 I am down 5in from my body and 3 pounds of weight!!!!


http://web.photodex.com/view/x9gg9bm4#x9gg9bm4?watch-x9gg9bm4&_suid=140129489492507880909188080287

No comments:

Post a Comment